Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Miami Dolphins: What Happened?

As I have said before, I am a huge Dolphins fan. However, they are one of the toughest franchises to be a fan of because of how inconsistent they are. They lost their second game of the season against the Bills in a blowout lost.

Coming into this season I believed that they were going to be good. They have don nothing but improved skill wise on both offense and defense. When I look at this team, i think that there is no possible way that they can be mediocre. They still find a way to disappoint me though.

Up to this point in the season, the Dolphins have looked horrible on both sides of the ball.  Actually, every single player has seemed to be mediocre besides second year receiver Jarvis Landry.

The main problem with this team though is the coaching staff. The majority of Dolphins fans have been calling for head coach Joe Philbin to be fired for awhile. This includes me because he has been awful. Most of the players have shown no passion, including Philbin. One of the jobs as head coach is to keep the players pumped up which clearly is not being done. I didn't think the Dolphins would be worse then they were last year. Many fans say that they will have another 8-8 season. However, the Dolphins aren't even going to be that good if they keep up this effort. It is a pretty disappointing time to be a Dolphins fan. I hope they can turn it around but the other teams in their division look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment