Sunday, January 24, 2016

Adam Gase as the Dolphins New Head Coach

This hire by my Dolphins has me somewhat confused of what I should expect from them. The Dolphins hired Adam Gase, the former offensive coordinator from the Chicago Bears. At first I was very upset with the Dolphins because this will be another first time vhead coach.  Then I relized how Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler  improved with Gase. 

Not only did Jay Cutler improve under Gase, but he was a part of the Broncos historic offense a few seasons ago. Adam Gase was the offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos the year Peyton Manning broke the single season touchdown record. Both Peyton Manning and John Elway spoke very highly of Adam Gase.

Hopefully with this hire, improvement comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment