Sunday, February 28, 2016

Warriors beat Thunder in OT Thriller!

As i said in my last post, the Warriors are the best team in basketball. They were able to back that statement up with one of the most incredible regular season games you will ever see. Here were a few of my takeaways.

1. The Thunder looked as if they were going to be able to beat the Warriors after dominating for a good portion of the game. They were up by eleven points at one point. This could raise some concern for them because not being able to finsih off the best team is basketball could be huge come playoff time.

2. Steph Curry just backed up another thing I said in my last post, that is being the MVP. Steph Curry in this game was phenominal, racking up in unbelieveable amount of threes. He managed to tie the record for most threes in a single game. The game winning shot came in overtime with a few seconds remaining. That shot, a very deep three point shot from Steph Curry. This just makes it easier to say he is the best shooter I have ever seen, and the best offensive player in basketball at the moment.

3. The Warriors also look like they are ready for the playoffs. I do not believe that any team will be capable of beating them in a series come playoff time. I am definatley predicting that the Golden State Warriors will be repeat champions this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment