Sunday, April 17, 2016

Kobe Bryant Now Officially Retired

Kobe Bryant is one of the biggest legends to have ever played the game of basketball. The regular season for the NBA has now ended, which means that Kobe Bryant is now officially retired. In his final game Kobe Bryant managed to drop 60 points on the Utah Jazz at home. Even though he tossed up 50 shots, nobody was expecting Kobe to drop 60 points in a comeback win against the Jazz.

It was a very emotional night for basketball fans as Kobe was making his final appearance on the court. The crowd was deeply into this game because of it being Kobe Bryant's last game. Every time Kobe touched the ball the crowd went absolutely nuts. Nobody there wanted to see another player with the ball. It was exciting to see a flashback to some of the legendary moments in Kobe Bryant's career. It would have been incredible if he managed to get past 81 points, but it sadly did not happen.

Looking at Kobe Bryant from a career perspective, I believe that he is a top five basketball player of all time.  I do not know exactly where I would place him in the mix, but I know he deserves to be there. I would definitely have Jordan and Kareem above him, but I do not where I would go after that. Overall, I feel honored to have lived through the age of Kobe Bryant. Now it is time for the Steph Curry era.  

No comments:

Post a Comment